This website is owned and operated by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 9065935 ) whose registered office is at The Aircraft Factory Suite 1.4, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom, W6 0LE.
Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited is part of H&H Group, which operates globally. H&H Group is committed to making the world healthier and happier by bringing to the world many premium brands including Swisse Me.
In these terms and conditions, "Swisse Me" "we" "us" and "our" refer to Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for the Swisse Me Up Time Out social competition:
1. This Promotion is being run by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Ltd. trading as Swisse Me, Suite 1.4 The Aircraft Factory, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith London W6 0LE United Kingdom with company registration number 09065935 (the "Promoter").
2. The prize is a Swisse Me Up Fitness pack and two months’ worth of Swisse Me blends valued at £200. (two hundred pounds) (the "Prize") and there is (one) available prize to be won.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. View the promoted Swisse Me Facebook, Instagram post or Time Out London magazine issue during the promotional period featuring our competition,
b. Visit swisseme.com/timeout and full complete the entry form including First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from 9.00am BST, Tuesday 17th September 2019 ("Opening Date") until 23:59pm BST, Monday 31st October 2019 ("Closing Date").
5. The Promotion is open to all UK residents, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
b. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 5(a).
6. Only 1 (one) entry permitted per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified.
7. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any promotion repeatedly is prohibited. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. These entries will be disqualified.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
11. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
12. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
13. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date via Instagram Direct Message (DM) or email and may be required to take part in any publicity organised in conjunction with the prize draw including social media.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
15. In any condition, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts and no change will be given.
16. Where promotions are run on either or both of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram has no liability for any element of the promotion.
17. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed by the Promoter:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for marketing purposes only where an entrant has consented to such processing; and
18. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
19. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
21. Subject to clause 17, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter's sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
24. A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
25. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.