This website is owned and operated by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 9065935 ) whose registered office is at The Aircraft Factory Suite 1.4, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom, W6 0LE.
Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited is part of H&H Group, which operates globally. H&H Group is committed to making the world healthier and happier by bringing to the world many premium brands including Swisse Me.
In these terms and conditions, "Swisse Me" "we" "us" and "our" refer to Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for the Swisse Me promotion:
1. This Promotion is being run by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Ltd. trading as Swisse Me, Suite 1.4 The Aircraft Factory, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith London W6 0LE United Kingdom with company registration number 09065935 (the "Promoter").
2. When you purchase 3 items you'll only be charged the price of the 2. Discount will be given on the cheapest of the 3 items in the basket.
3. To enter the promotions, entrants must complete the following steps:
Go to www.swisseme.com
Add 3 products to the cart
Go to checkout
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from 1st January 9.00am ("Opening Date") until 7th January 2020 23.59pm ("Closing Date").
5. The Promotion is open to all UK residents, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
b. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 5(a).
6. By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any promotion repeatedly is prohibited. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. These entries will be disqualified.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. In any condition, the purchase cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts and no change will be given.
11. Where promotions are run on either or both of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram has no liability for any element of the promotion.
12. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed by the Promoter:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for marketing purposes only where an entrant has consented to such processing; and
13. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
14. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
16. Subject to clause 17, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter's sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
19. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description, we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- Images on this website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current, however we cannot guarantee the availability of any product advertised on our website.
Account Opening and Placing Order
- To place an order, you can open an account with us which will require you to provide some compulsory personal information. Alternatively, you can choose to place your order via the guest checkout.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, email, telephone contact and payment method. We will take due care with this information. However, in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 3 days.If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected.We are not required to give a reason for rejecting your offer to purchase, however the most likely reason is that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, we have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that Swisse Me shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
- All prices are in British Pound Sterling (GBP) and are VAT inclusive. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase in accordance with your address for delivery.
- We accept payment by credit card, Adyen or PayPal (the payment methods we accept are listed on the order page). International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
- Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed.
- Our refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- Legal title to all products purchased on this website passes to you when we receive payment ("Product Sale"). By purchasing, you agree that the relevant Product Sale is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in England and is to be governed by the English law, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment. Following the Product Sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carrier acting as your agent ("Delivery"). For the avoidance of doubt, Product Sale or Delivery shall not be construed or interpreted as creating any agency relationship between Swisse Me and any person, including you.
- Delivery of your ordered product will be as set out on our website.
- All risk of loss or damage to your ordered product passes to you when we dispatch the product.
- Where the supply of products is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Order Cancellation Due to Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price, with incorrect descriptive information or image due to a typographical error, or with a similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction.
- Where payment has been made, we will immediately give you a refund for the total amount debited.
Order Cancellation and Product Returns
- If you change your mind about your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order and return your purchase within 14 days of the product being delivered to you.
- You are entitled to choose a refund or replacement if the goods are faulty or not as described on our website.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
- If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, please notify us within 30 days of the product being delivered to you.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your payment card for the amount initially debited for the purchase, including packaging and postage charges.