TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for the Swisse Me x LOTI competition:
1. This Promotion is being run by Health and Happiness (H&H) UK Ltd. trading as Swisse Me, Suite 1.4 The Aircraft Factory, 100 Cambridge Grove, Hammersmith London W6 0LE United Kingdom with company registration number 09065935 (the "Promoter").
2. a) The major prize is one year’s supply of Swisse Me smoothies valued at £179.88 (one hundred and seventy nine pounds and eighty eight pence) and a £50 (fifty pounds) ASOS voucher (the "Prize") and there is (one) available major prize to be won at a total prize value of £229.88 (two hundred and twenty nine pounds and eighty eight pence).
b) There are 10 runners up prizes to be won. Each runners up prize is 1 (one) Swisse Me Stainless Steel water bottle, valued at £16.99 (sixteen pound and ninety nine pence).
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a) View the promoted London on the Inside (LOTI) newsletter advertisement and;
visit the competition landing page swisseme.com/loti-competition and fully complete the entry form including First Name, Last Name, Email address, and;
b) Correctly answer the question “What is the other key ingredient in our Swisse Me Collagen shot?”
c) We will then draw your name in random draw after the competition closes.
d) The Promotion will be open for entries from 9.00am BST, Monday 24th February 2020 ("Opening Date") until 23:59pm BST, Tuesday 24th March 2020 ("Closing Date").
4. The Promotion is open to all UK residents, except:
a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion
b) any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 5(a).
5. Only 1 (one) entry permitted per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified.
6. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
8. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any promotion repeatedly is prohibited. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. These entries will be disqualified.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
12. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date via email and may be required to take part in any publicity organised in conjunction with the prize draw including social media.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant. In any condition, the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts and no change will be given.
14. Where promotions are run on either or both of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram has no liability for any element of the promotion.
16. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
17. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
19. Subject to clause 17, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter's sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
22. A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.